Thursday, May 27, 2010

R.I.P. 1985 pj's

Rachel 1985-13th birthday

Age progession to 37 years old

Ok, so here's the deal.

I am a very practical person, and I have a hard time throwing things out that technically still 'work' fine. Like these pajamas. Somehow against all odds, these 1985 pj's from Sycamore still fit me. However, them there pj's ain't in the best shape anymore. I've got things goin' on like this:


Enormous armpit hole. Yup. They're koala bears.

and this:

Cool! See through pajamas! Can you see my hand?

I must resign myself to the fact they although they still 'work', they really don't work anymore.

So, fine pj's, as you move on to greener pastures of dustcloth or car rag, just remember, you were loved.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Are you kidding me, girl? There's being practical and then there's,... well, this!
    OK, you have to submit these pictures to this site: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2010/05/funny-then-now-photos.html
    It is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you are just hilarious! I love this post!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel