Friday, May 28, 2010

I am my own stalker

You may have noticed the traffic feed on the side of the blog at some point. It is just a fun snapshot of who is visiting your blog, and where they live. Or, it's a way to dog your good friends who never read it since you can see they are never on. In fact, I was recently doing this very thing to a few friends, and I mentioned that I even  have someone in Missouri, and a couple in Illinois, who I don't even KNOW, who are regular readers of the blog.

Well, fine readers, turns out those loyal readers, who I don't even know, and who always seem to know when I have just posted and log immediately on to devour my words of wisdom and inspiration, are.... ready for this.... yours truly.

I am my own stalker.

Apparently, when I am on my own blog, I register in as Macks Creek, Missouri, Sparland, Illinois, Carbondale, Illinois, and occasionally, Kokomo, Indiana. Aside from Kokomo, all of these are towns I have never even heard of and certainly none even in the right state for where I am actually logging in from.

So there you have it. Take the traffic meter with a grain of salt.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am seriously LMAO! Especially since we've often wondered and talked about who these people are that not only visit your blog, but also mine! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! You must be the Macks Creek visitor on my blog- I wondered who that was!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel