Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reader's Digest I ♥ you!

I am having a slight love affair with Reader's Digest. I don't even subscribe to it, it is Rob's technically, but I have one in my van while I have my glorious 20 minutes alone in the car waiting for the kids to get out of school. I just read the December issue and I adored it. It had unbelievable, heartwarming stories and blips of things people did for other people, or amazingly good things that happened to people, that just made you want to go pet a puppy.

The January issue appears to be just as good; it is all about optimism and why life is good. Who wouldn't like it?

But the one quote I read in the January issue that keeps making me laugh every time I think about it, so I wanted to share it with you, is this one, which is so appropriate on a chilly blizzardy sort of day:


"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy all day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel