Thursday, December 6, 2012

Assorted


I was scrolling through my recently downloaded pictures and thought I would just share a few random ones:

The annual Christmas tree hunt... slim pickin's this year with the drought....


At least someone is having fun with all of the boxes in our garage
Standing alone the day she turned 10 months and still not walking... c'mon bravery girlfriend!

Mac n' cheese is good, mmm k?

My big and my little. For some reason their size difference struck me.
Seeing snow for the first time

First Thanksgiving

Wisconsin Dells after Thanksgiving. Is she not the cutest strawberry you've ever seen?

With cousin Evan

The boys LOOOOOVE the Dells

Luke loves the big whirlpool tubs at the Dells too

Someone likes to get VERY close to me when I'm on the floor trying to take a picture so I have lots of up close shots lately
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel