Monday, December 17, 2012

Help!

I'm looking for a little guidance on how to convince a 7 year old that his tonsils are not going to fall out and be accidentally swallowed.

I know it's a common conversation in households around the globe, but somehow, I cannot find any "speaking points" when I google the internets. (I could say the "internet", or the "web", but it's trendy talk for a blogger to call it the "internets" so I'm going to be trendy tonight).

I asked if he is concerned about his head just falling right off, or his arm or leg, but nope, it is strictly a concern surrounding the tonsil area. I had to lay with him tonight to try to ease his mind and make him feel better about it. He claims it doesn't bother him at school, only when he is trying to go to sleep.

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel