Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life as it stands

I tried to take a picture, but it just felt inadequate, so then I took a video, but it cut me off, so part of my learning process is to learn how long is ok to tape and then email to myself to add to the blog. Bear with me on that, but I just  had to laugh at this tonight. Laughing makes it all seem better. And, sitting down to blog instead of dealing with it, also makes me feel better. So I'll get to it right after I finish with my comment on the Kroger web site on how awful their store brand butterscotch chips are compared to the national brand. A girl must have her priorities straight.
 
The days are long, but the years are short.

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about doing this same thing at the end of a day! Too funny! It is simply amazing the mess that can be made in one day sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel