Friday, March 8, 2013

Basement funnies

Two things have made me laugh in the basement in the last day or two. Today, I dusted off my old Kathy Smith step aerobics VHS tape (clue #1) and during the introduction, she mentions, "Step aerobics have become very popular in the '90's, and for good reason....."

So, that just makes me laugh. Because I got this tape in college after seeing my roommate Andrea do it, and I still have it. Because if you can just get past those leotards they wear which are thong in the back over spandex shorts (that is so distracting to me for some reason!) and the thick tall socks all scrunched down, it really still is a good workout.

Yesterday, we were doing Just Dance in the basement, and it's possible that my midriff might have gotten a little exposed in all of those vigorous dance moves. Luke said, "Mom, you know how we always say, Awwww, wook at that cute fat belly! Well, I'm not going to say that to you!".

Whew, we really dodged the bullet on that one. I'm so glad he didn't say that to me! Always the master of restraint, that Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel