Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello

Halloween gives me a great excuse to get back on the horse and blog. I simply must share the pictures of my boys wearing my first venture into homemade costumes. I have to admit I haven't the smallest grain of creativity when it comes to things like this, so I have never even considered homemade costumes {though didn't most of us have those as kids? I remember coloring a bedsheet with brown crayon to make myself a tree...} However, I think they turned out pretty decent:





Sadly, Tom and Jerry were without their mom this year as I was relegated to the couch recovering from dehydration. Not quite sure how that happened, but all I can say is, if you think throwing up is miserable, add a big ol' watermelon to your belly and then throw up and it only gets worse. Yuck. Finally today, I am feeling more myself. Not much of an appetite yet but seeing a food commercial doesn't make me want to throw up on the spot so that's an improvement. Unless it's for the McRib, because any food with the word "rib" in it sounds disgusting to me all of the time. Too real to use the body part it came from as part of the description, don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Did someone say RIBS?!?! Yummy!

    Hey girl, I didn't know you were having issues with throwing up,.. aren't you in like your 5th trimester or something?

    But then again I'd have to actually pick up the phone and call (or wait for the sporadic blog post) to get caught up in your lives. I'm sorry I haven't done that lately. It's been disgustingly busy around here lately.

    Scott and I are headed out to Vegas tomorrow for a few glorious days, so I'll give you a ring when we get back.

    Love ya, and hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel