Sunday, February 6, 2011

GO PACK!

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers on stompin' the Steelers! Yee hah!

The other highlight of the weekend was the boys building this masterpiece:
which they then asked for, and were given permission to, sleep overnight in.

Here's Luke's area

and here's Jack's area...

and Mom, here's what I caught Jack doing still 45 minutes after we put him to bed... a chip off the old block, huh?

And although I sternly told him it was time to go to sleep now, I honestly couldn't actually feel upset with him since I know the pull of a good book and a flashlight when you are supposed to be sleeping. Rob thought I was secretly happy to catch him doing this. Maybe so.

And though I was prepared for several middle of the night fort cave-ins requiring my assistance to reassemble, the first face didn't appear until 6:52 Saturday morning which really wasn't too bad.

So, we'll add this to our list of crazy family sleep nights. A few weeks ago the theme was "sleep in someone else's bed" so I slept in Luke's bed, Luke slept in Jack's bed, and Jack slept in our bed with Rob.

As you can see, excitement in our family comes cheap and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel