Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy

I cannot tell you how happy I was today to hear laughter in my house with my child and a friend again. It has been way too long since I've heard that noise and it made my heart feel so full. I hope this is the beginning of something good. But Jack is so his mother when it comes to wanting to skip right past the "dating" phase and go straight to the "going steady" phase. I overheard him telling the friend that maybe he could come over for a sleepover on Saturday. I later tried to encourage him to take it slowly and let things develop, and not jump right to the sleepover stage since this was their first time playing together, but I know it is SO hard when you are ready to have good friends!

On another note, Luke wanted to know why his 'nickels' get hard when he is cold. Any help on this one?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such good news!! Friends certainly make life easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His nIckels?
    Oh my!
    Now that's priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel