Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Day

I am happy today for:
  • A little one who smells mostly like dirt, plus a little sweat
  • A big one who smells mostly like sweat, plus a little dirt

  • Comments from the little one like, "Oh poor Mama, she has wrinkly on her head"

  • Comments from the big one, like, "Oh no Mom, I don't want to wear that shirt! That shirt is only for church and going to Grandma's for Christmas!"

  • A delicious apple pie I made from scratch, using Grandma's recipe and my own apples

  • Our new school schedule/routine, which allows me to exercise 3-4 times a week and still spend more "quality" time with the kids

  • Knowing what's for dinner before noon, and feeling good about what I set on the table

  • The energy that this exercise and eating well is providing me

  • The crown jewel of my garden produce:


  •  The potatoes, carrots, green beans, cherry tomatoes, green beans and cucumbers I also brought in today

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice size melon. Nice garden this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel