Monday, September 9, 2013

Luke-isms

I have tried to keep track of a few Luke comments over the last few months so I can record them for posterity.

*Running errands just he and I (love the conversation we have when it's just the two of us!) "There are some things that have never happened to this family-poor, lose your life, lost in the desert, or run out of gas."

*On our friends the Millers who recently moved to China: "If there was a big battle, like World War 3, would the Millers still cheer for America?"

*On being told that we were going to spend the night at Grandma and Pappy's: "YES! I just like to hear the birds cheeping in the morning!"

*And while we were visiting them, Pappy said to Luke, "You'd better eat your dinner, Grandma worked all day making this!" So Luke replied, "Pappy, didn't you give Grandma any lovin' today?"

*And tonight, after camping with friends from Iowa and developing a small boy crush on his friend Leo, he said, "I just keep saying to myself, DREAM ABOUT LEO! DREAM ABOUT LEO! before I go to bed! I mean, don't forget your math facts, but dream about Leo. I tell ALL my layers to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel