Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello again

Hello friends!

Well, judging by the lack of comments on my previous post where I asked you to call out your quirks, I have deduced that all of my readers lead highly normal and orderly lives, virtually quirkless. Or, you are all as busy as I've been the last few weeks and just haven't had a chance to share. I'll go with that one!

Oh where to begin. So much has happened that I'll just bite off one chunk at a time. We recently returned from a wonderful trip to Florida with my besties, and it was marvelous. We had always talked about vacationing somewhere together for our 10 year ish anniversaries, and amazingly this all fell together for us. We stayed at a lovely house that's in Andrea's family:

We ate well, had no plans, and relaxed to our heart's content. It was the perfect length of time, and I physically felt my body relax down to normal levels which was so nice.





I was quite obsessed with these adorable Airstream trailers selling food. One sold only grilled cheese varieties. Kill me now.

Thank you girls for a wonderful time as always and a huge thanks to the grandparents who made this possible!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got away!!!I think vacays are so mandatory...can't wait to hear about yours!!
    Love,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel