Saturday, May 21, 2011

New space

Remember when I was talking recently about my "can't hang anything to save my life" condition? Here is one space I have TRANSFORMED!

Before: Boring stairway

After:
It's hard to tell, but these pictures were blown up to 16x20 and framed to 20x24. It's just hard to tell they are that large because the space is so large.


I have to thank my sister-in-law for having a nice camera and taking almost all of these great photos and sharing them on discs for the rest of us. You rock!

Just think, you too can have this if you are just willing to forgo one of your kids' college education funds to get the matting and framing done! It's that easy!

But I must stay on track. Despite the fact that I could have chosen owning my own private island for the same price as getting this done, I still love it and I am proud I was able to make a decision, and as my husband specializes in, get-er-done.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good! I know, I am horrible about making decorating decisions too...but you made a really good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel