Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And then normal life resumes....

Our vacation "aahhs" were short lived, as so often happens, by normal life, which doesn't fail to click along at the pace it is used to, so we had much to come back to. All exciting and fun, but just a lot! 2 days after we returned, Jack celebrated his first communion:


I love how he loved to get dressed up!




After he received communion and sat back down, he had this hazy smile on his face, and said "I feel different! I feel Jesus inside of me!" It was very cute.

The next day was another big day of celebration.

Lordy Lordy, look who's....
...celebrating a birthday! (Count the gummies if you aren't sure which one....)
Happy birthday my sweet husband.

Plus it was Mother's Day!

And we were lucky enough to have at least one of our mothers with us to celebrate this big day!

We spent the day doing what I love best on Mother's Day, a picnic and hike at a local park.

Whew it was a big weekend! But wait, there's more!! That's all for tonight though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel