Wednesday, March 21, 2012

*Here's what I learned from Luke today. Apparently, according to his friend Carson, you should NOT stare at a girl or else you will feel in love. Duly noted Luke, thanks for the heads up.

*The It's Not Fair jar. Need I say more? You cannot see it, but there's already been one quarter deposited by the eldest child. Do other households need this besides mine?
*The eldest is also sporting big toe hair.

That's right.

I was having my weekly nail cutting session when I gasped to see several manly big toe hairs on him. Naturally, I panicked and asked him, "Do your armpits stink?" and sadly, this was also true. It all hit me at once. Small boys grow up into large, stinky boys and there's nothing you can do about it. We have some "starter" deodorant on the way. Sigh.

*Thanks to the nice weather, Josie was able to take her first stroller walk last week:

 She hung out for both a walk and washing the van! What a trooper.

And a couple more pictures just because...who doesn't love a sleeping baby and brotherly love.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm-could this jar be similar to the one I had when you kids were little to remind ME not to say naughty words?????? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG TOE HAIR? STINKY ARMPITS? Say it isn't so!!!
    Why are these kids growing up so darn fast these days?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel