Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Groovin'

We went to a 70's party on Saturday and grooved it out as best as we could wearing nonbreathable polyester. I was really trying to channel Farrah Fawcett hair but I just don't have enough layers to effectively capture the look. Or maybe I could just say I was trying to tone down the look a bit since I was clearly headed for the office. And Rob? Well, I'm not sure where he was headed. Why don't you send me a comment and take a stab at that one.





The party hosts

Oh so many good looks to choose from in the '70's

My mom's friend Pam actually WORE this outfit and gave it to me about 10 years ago just in case I wanted it. I am so glad.







I love how the two in the background are having a serious conversation. Somehow the elastic waisted jumpsuit with the ascot makes it difficult for me to take him seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel