Monday, August 8, 2011

Rock on

We co-hosted an 80's party last weekend with friends of ours. It was her brainchild, and she brought me along for the ride thanks to our spacious garage. Plus, I'm, like, the perfect, like, person to have an 80's party with because I thought it would be like, totally, RAD and I only listen to 80's music everyday anyway, so, whatever.

I had three costume changes. I started out with this jumpsuit number:

If it looks like the buttons are almost popping off, you are right. No maternity 80's stuff to be found.

Then, I shook it up with a prom dress:
I looked like Ginormous Woman in this dress

I finished the night with this sporty little number. Note the actual GM seat belt belt I am wearing. It was awesome. I was told I looked really safe.

Angela, pictured here on the left:
really knocked herself out with planning, decorations, and music selections for the night.
We had a totally awesome time. Our legs were actually sore the next day from dancing.




 Can you tell how short his cutoffs were? The pocket hung out in front lower than the jean shorts. That is what made them so classic. He got my vote for best male dressed.


 And this got my female vote. There was just so much going on here it was real eye candy.

And yes, we finished the evening with keg stands. Only because our maturity levels are actually that high. Do we like to relive our college days? Maybe sometimes.

I'll finish my post with this picture. Why? Because it just makes me laugh every time I look at it. And we all need a good laugh sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with all the pictures! What a great job by all! And, Jack, you look superb!

    Gamma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel