Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don't underestimate four year olds alone

*Luke really wanted to play outside Monday, so I suited him up and sent him out. This project kept him quite busy apparently:

And yes, it is like this ALL around the van. Amazing the artistic ways you can use all of that dirty slush that accumulates under your vehicle in the winter! It's funny to watch people's faces as they stare at me driving this around and trying to calculate what kind of animal might have crawled across my vehicle. Well, it was this kind, people!


*When I tell Luke I love him, he says "My green heart loves you". He's convinced that his heart is green. Of course; why would his be red like everyone else's? Doesn't fit his character!
*Ash Wednesday was today so I did my best to try to explain the season of Lent and what it means. These things are harder to explain than you'd think! But Jack was definitely interested in the ashes involved in the service, while Luke fell asleep during church. Perfect, I was able to focus tonight. Yea!
*Pediatric dentist checkup-attempt #2 is tomorrow morning with Luke. Wish me luck! Lots of bribery and preparation have been involved this time. Hope it works. More on that soon...
*Finally turned page 1,071 and finished my monster book last night, Under the Dome. I wanted to get it done so I could work on my next book club book, Life of Pi. I checked it out today at the library so it's all set to hang out on the beach with me very soon. Whoopee!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!I don't know what is funnier, the pic of the animal or the van!!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel