Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My first fall








 
I had fun in the backyard taking pictures of Josie experiencing her first fall today.

Can you tell I'm having so much fun having a baby?
 
So, you might be saying enough with the contests already but..... I am going to submit a picture for the Children's Place Model Search, and I thought I might use one of these. Do you think that I think she's cute? Why yes, I do. So......which one do you think would be the best for that? Just tell me the number of the photo, starting from the top. They are a bit clearer than this in reality, I just have to downsize the quality to get them to load within my lifetime on this blog.
Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures; my vote is 2, 5 and 8. I see your features in Josie when you were younger! She is so precious; what fun you had. Mom and Dad Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2 and 7. There's something about a smiling child connecting with the camera that gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel