Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just so you know....

The little one has determined he wants to go by the name 'Ham' from now on. He pleaded with me to please change his name to Ham. So consider this my public declaration on Luke's behalf for his name change.

Also, he likes me better when I wear glasses, and he wants to move to Colorado. When I pointed out he has never been to Colorado, he said that was ok, he knew what it looked like.

Which furthers my hunch that he might have lived a previous life. Possibly as a dog due to many growling type mannerisms he exhibits, but that's beside the point. I think he's been around this circuit once before.

Ham as Annakin Skywalker

Jack as Darth Vader

Trick or Treating rural style

1 comment:

  1. Wpw! They are some true Star Wars characters for Ham and Jack!

    Love ya, Grandma M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are much appreciated!
Rachel